We are no longer offering Behavioral Health Ombuds
Behavioral Health Ombuds is now being offered by the Office of Behavioral Health Advocacy (OBHA). They will be able to assist with:
- Researching client rights relating to the client’s concern
- Filing a grievance with a provider or the Salish Behavioral Health Organization. If needed, we also follow through to be sure that the grievance is resolved and that you are kept informed of the process.
- Provide advocacy to help ensure that the client’s choices and rights are respected.
- Help appeal an adverse determination.
- When allowable, assist in preparing for a State of Washington Fair Hearing.
Click here for a printable brochure with further information on OBHA.
Click here for a printable Spanish brochure with further information on OBHA.
New Ombuds Contact Information
OBHA Contact Information
Toll Free Phone: 800.366.3103
Salish Region Contact Information
Toll Free: 888.377.8174
Confidential Fax: 360.692.1595
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Here are some additional resources:
Mental Health Advocacy & Resources:
- NAMI The National Alliance on Mental Illness is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. There are NAMI chapters in Clallam, Jefferson, and Kitsap Counties. To learn more, visit www.nami.org
- Crisis Clinic of the Peninsulas (360) 479-3033 – 24 hours (800) 843-4793 – 24 hours
- Washington Information Resource Line 2-1-1 or (866) 736-9634
- Washington Recovery Helpline (866) 789-1511
Energy, Housing, and General Assistance:
- Olympic Community Action Programs (OlyCap) Jefferson and Clallam Counties (360) 385-2571 or (800) 464-2571
Energy, Housing, Employment, WIC, and Early Learning Assistance:
- Kitsap Community Resources Serving Kitsap (360) 478-2301