Struggle with having effective meetings? Does your job involve inviting multiple viewpoints to the table on a regular basis?
Learn facilitation skills with us!
Effective facilitators draw upon a variety of communication skills and decision-making practices to help groups solve problems, work through conflict, agree on action plans and develop clarity for future direction.
In this 16-hour training, participants will:
- Learn how to prepare for and run meetings
- Lead groups in goal setting and planning
- Facilitate group decision making
- Understand and manage group dynamics
- Distinguish the role of facilitator from other leadership positions
The instructors will emphasize experiential learning and provide opportunities to apply facilitation skills as they relate to case scenarios.
The cost of the training is $325.
Teacher clock hours and WSBA CLEs applied for ($25 additional fee).
Please email us at email@example.com for more information on this training and future training dates.